1. Normal ISO Consultants (Pay and Pay - Never FREE).
ALL SME / SMI must pay and pay to engage their services, Moreover, have to pay for their travel expenses (airfare, hotel or accommodation).
- (1) Japanese 5S Housekeeping - total expenses from RM10,000 or RM20,000 or RM30,000
- (2) ISO 9001 - total expenses from RM10,000 or RM20,000 or RM30,000
- (3) ISO 14001 - total expenses from RM15,000 or RM25,000 or RM35,000
- (4) OHSAS 18001 - total expenses from RM20,000 or RM30,000 or RM40,000
- (5) Japanese 5S Housekeeping + ISO 9001 - total expenses from RM25,000 or RM30,000 or RM40,000
- (6) Japanese 5S Housekeeping + ISO 14001 - total expenses from RM25,000 or RM30,000 or RM40,000
- (7) Japanese 5S Housekeeping + OHSAS 18001 - total expenses from RM30,000 or RM40,000 or RM50,000
- (8) ISO 9001 + ISO 14001 + OHSAS 18001 - total expenses from RM40,000 or RM50,000 or RM60,000
- (9) Japanese 5S Housekeeping + ISO 9001 + ISO 14001 + OHSAS 18001 - total expenses from RM50,000 or RM60,000 or RM70,000
2. Engaging a SEAP using SME CORP Resources (agency under MITI), Malaysia Government
Stage 1: Preliminary Consultancy Services
Activity: Experts conduct free preliminary consultancy services and will prepare the report to SME Corp. (The format of the report as attached)
Financial Implication: SME Corp to bear costs of mileage, toll fare & consultation fee.
Stage 2: Consultancy Services at Factory Sites of SMEs
Activity: Experts visit factory sites of SMEs and undertake diagnostic audit SMEs
- SME Corp to bear costs of consultation on the maximum of three (3) man days. The rates are as follows:
- RM200 for ½ day (or 4 working hours or less)
- RM300 for one (1) day (4-8 working hours);
- SME Corp to bear expenses on accommodation and traveling for experts as follows:
- Accommodation: RM250 maximum per night;
- Traveling mileage: RM0.60 per km;
- Train fare: First class;
- Taxi fare: As claimed;
- Air fare: Economic class (traveling only in Malaysia)
Stage 3: Consultancy Services Under SMIDEC’s Grant Schemes (if necessary)
Activity: Experts prepare project proposal to SMIDEC.
Financial Implication: Costs incurred to be shared in the form of matching basis. The rates are as follows:
- RM300 per man day; or
- A maximum of RM18,000.00 or 60 man days per project, whichever is lower